Official Transcripts:

Connecticut College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. 

Current Students - log into CamelWeb, go to My Academics page and from Academic Resources portlet, click on Transcript Requests

Alumni, School of Record, and Inactive Students - link directly to the National Student Clearinghouse

Unofficial Transcripts:

Current students may obtain unofficial transcripts from either Degree Works or Self Service.  

Recent alumni may obtain unofficial transcripts from Self Service.

Questions? Please email us at